Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Breakdown

Sundays have not been kind to teams in Detroit...

Always good to see people with big ego's self-depreciate a bit. Amare Stoudamire has a favor to ask...

I'm officially sick of the "NBA. Where Amazing Happens" commercials. Finally, something new.

Chris Paul, "I don't have any tattoos. My mom and dad would kill me."

For LeBron's 24th Birthday, 24-Hours of LeBron on NBAtv.

DeShawn Stevenson is a D-Bag
.

Experience is a tough teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards. Also from E-Muss, establishing a culture of work. Great reads.

So I guess it was true...? Bonzi really is playing in China, and posted 48 points, 11 boards and 7 steals in his debut. He must love them yellow chicks...why the hell else would he be in China playing for 40K?

Imagine the Wizards were so bad, they stop taking basketball seriously and do a reality show. Well...you don't have to imagine it....Thanks for bringing this to my attention Jim. I can NOT believe this years Wiz are worse than last years Knicks.

New York rocks, Boston sucks....

One more thing on the Celtics. I'm from New York, and if the Knicks had just set a record for the best start in NBA history and longest winning streak in franchise history, there would be a solid six pages of hysterical coverage in the New York papers. The Boston Herald offered two -- game story, column, notebook, just like any other game. The Celtics are the best team in basketball ... and the Yankees signed Teixeira! - Ken Berger, CBS Sports.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to stop bashing my Wiz son!

Anonymous said...

"yellow chicks" ? plse tell me that wasnt your line?

cluck cluck cluck

Anonymous said...

Can we get some new content? Is Dmiz on vacation? I'm going thru breakindownthegame withdrawal!